GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

he feels outside influences curtailed any chance of that deal materialising.

Go down

he feels outside influences curtailed any chance of that deal materialising. Empty he feels outside influences curtailed any chance of that deal materialising.

Post by peggy1258 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Automotive Air Conditioning Parts
Låse
I don't want to really talk about it so far. I am completely focused on the return match of the Champions League qualifier with Rangers."

A move to Qatar for a player approaching his peak years does seem slightly strange but the Algeria international insists the league there is improving.

"In the Middle East, football is improving quicker than what people think. Indeed, the level is really different than in Europe," he added. "But I know the goal of the people in Qatar is to close the gap in quality.

"They want young players to come over and help improve the league."

Paris St Germain had reportedly been interested in a move for the former Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday defender.
Influences

Yet, he feels outside influences curtailed any chance of that deal materialising.

"I was presented with the project by PSG and immediately I said yes. When I look back over my career there has been a natural progression," he continued.

"A move to PSG would have enabled me to return to a top club in France. I was asked to wait until Leonardo [sporting director] was appointed.

"Unfortunately, two people threw a spanner in the works and then poor excuses were found. I don't really want to get into too many details."
peggy1258
peggy1258
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down