GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Ocean

3 posters

Go down

Star Ocean Empty Star Ocean

Post by Syren Song Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:47 am

Star Ocean Star-Ocean

http://www.us.playstation.com/PSone/Games/STAR_OCEAN_The_Second_Story/OGS/

Has anyone else besides me ever played either Star Ocean: The Second Story or Star Ocean: Till the End of Time? (The first game in the series was only released in Japan. The second was for PS1, and the 3rd, Till the End of Time, was their latest for PS2.)

The Second Story was my very first RPG that was given to me by my uncle back when my brother and I first got our PlayStation when we were kids. I fell in love with the game, and even to this day, it remains one of my top RPG games of all time. The entire game itself was revolutionary for its time. Not only the way it played out in its story, but also the battle system still outdoes many types in today's RPGs. Not only that, but for such an old game, it still exceeds many of today's games in originality. There are over 80 possible endings, varying greatly in story!!

When Tony and I moved in together in our apartment from where we used to live in the Quad Cities, I had left my Star Ocean game back home with my other PS1 games. I wanted to play it again though, only to find out that my brother had sold it (like he had done to many of MY games previously). On top of that, this game is rare now, and in some cases worth more than it was back when it was first released! (I'm sure he didn't get any more than a couple bucks for it either, not that he even ASKED.) No

Anyway, Tony was nice enough to buy me a new one off eBay! I can't wait to play it again! I also have Till the End of Time which I was playing for awhile, but I just didn't get into it was much as the PS1 game.
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Star Ocean Empty Re: Star Ocean

Post by XREDXR Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:28 am

On top of that, this game is rare now, and in some cases worth more than it was back when it was first released! (I'm sure he didn't get any more than a couple bucks for it either, not that he even ASKED.) No

kitchen remodeling La Jolla, CA
medifast coupons
XREDXR
XREDXR
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by asdqwe Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 am

Has anyone else besides me ever played either Star Ocean: The Second Story or Star Ocean: Till the End of Time? (The first game in the series was only released in Japan. The second was for PS1, and the 3rd, Till the End of Time, was their latest for PS2.)

The Second Story was my very first RPG that was given to me by my uncle back when my brother and I first got our PlayStation when we were kids. I fell in love with the game, and even to this day, it remains one of my top RPG games of all time. The entire game itself was revolutionary for its time. Not only the way it played out in its story, but also the battle system still outdoes many types in today's RPGs. Not only that, but for such an old game, it still exceeds many of today's games in originality. There are over 80 possible endings, varying greatly in story!!

mountain bikes melbourne
toronto stone facing
asdqwe
asdqwe
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content