GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spielberg Presents "Taken"

5 posters

Go down

Spielberg Presents "Taken" Empty Spielberg Presents "Taken"

Post by Syren Song Sun May 04, 2008 9:03 am

http://www.scifi.com/taken/index_flash.html

Has anyone else seen this mini-series before? Tony and I watched it awhile ago (before we moved to the Chicago area). We actually just rented the DVDs from Blockbuster. If you're interested in seeing them, I'm sure you can find them there as well. It's really an amazing story and it has Dakota Fanning in it. It takes place over generations of 3 different families whose lives are tied together. The story revolves around extra terrestrial beings, their motives, and the outcome of all their hard work. I won't go into any great detail, because believe me, it's so much better watching it and finding out for yourself. If you're even remotely interested in life on other planets or Spielberg's works, then this is something you cannot pass up!
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Spielberg Presents "Taken" Empty Re: Spielberg Presents "Taken"

Post by Brian_T Tue May 06, 2008 10:58 am

yeah thats old school... decent flick.. not only does it have fanning in it also the dude who plays the army officer is in the 4400 and also the fbi chick is from blair witch project. also this was not directed by spielberg he was an executive producer and there were 2 tobe hooper of poltergist fame and Breck Eisner of sahara fame.. not that good of a movie btw lol.
Brian_T
Brian_T
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by doran Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 am

I wonder if I could download this by means of http://rapid4me.com/ or some other rapidshare search engine? Thanks!
doran
doran
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by XREDXR Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:48 am

it's so much better watching it and finding out for yourself. If you're even remotely interested in life on other planets or Spielberg's works, then this is something you cannot pass up!

Weight Loss Exercises
cowhide leather fringe vest
XREDXR
XREDXR
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by asdqwe Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 am

Has anyone else seen this mini-series before? Tony and I watched it awhile ago (before we moved to the Chicago area). We actually just rented the DVDs from Blockbuster. If you're interested in seeing them, I'm sure you can find them there as well. It's really an amazing story and it has Dakota Fanning in it. It takes place over generations of 3 different families whose lives are tied together. The story revolves around extra terrestrial beings, their motives, and the outcome of all their hard work. I won't go into any great detail, because believe me, it's so much better watching it and finding out for yourself. If you're even remotely interested in life on other planets or Spielberg's works, then this is something you cannot pass up!

MLS Listings Mississauga
steakhouse
asdqwe
asdqwe
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content