GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ?

3 posters

Go down

Are you intrested in ways of finding funding for your "Ghost Hunts" ?

How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ? Vote_cap0%How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ? Vote_cap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ? Vote_cap0%How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ? Vote_cap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ? Empty How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ?

Post by simplyghost Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi ladies and gents,

My name is Dennis, I'm new to the forum and would like to start off say hello to you all !!!

I have been doing paranormal investigations for many years now an have found it to be very exciting fun and wellllll, over time very expensive.

There are many out of pocket expensive that we all have to endure in participating in hobby or activity and that goes with out saying.

I am the founder of a Paranormal investigations organization and have found several way to create small streams of income to help offset the cost of FREE investigations, which all of ours are.

We are always adding new equipment and there's always the need for batteries, film, tapes both cassette and camcorders, not to mention travel expenses like gas, food and on occasion, lodging.

So here's what I need from you...

I'll be compiling a list very soon and what I'm looking for is some creative ideas that some of you may have or as an organization currently use for helping to offset some of these cost.

I don't know how many of you have web sites but there are ways you can link to affiliate site and receive a commission for anyone who is sent from your site and buy's from an affiliate site.

Many do this already as well as use Google adsense to create some streams of income, What I'm looking for is MORE and Creative ideas, to share with others so we in turn can help those whom need our Help and services without going broke.

I'll be long forward to your ideas and will be posting some NEW ideas very soon...

Be safe and God bless,

Dennis / simplyghost.com
simplyghost
simplyghost
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-28

http://www.SimplyGhost.com

Back to top Go down

How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ? Empty Re: How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ?

Post by XREDXR Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:38 am

Many do this already as well as use Google adsense to create some streams of income, What I'm looking for is MORE and Creative ideas, to share with others so we in turn can help those whom need our Help and services without going broke.

charm bracelets
Uebersetzung Deutsch Italienisch
XREDXR
XREDXR
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ? Empty Re: How many here are on Paranormal Investigation Teams ?

Post by heroisthai Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 am

I am the founder of a Paranormal investigations organization and have found several way to create small streams of income to help offset the cost of FREE investigations, which all of ours are.

We are always adding new equipment and there's always the need for batteries, film, tapes both cassette and camcorders, not to mention travel expenses like gas, food and on occasion, lodging.

So here's what I need from you...

I'll be compiling a list very soon and what I'm looking for is some creative ideas that some of you may have or as an organization currently use for helping to offset some of these cost.

I don't know how many of you have web sites but there are ways you can link to affiliate site and receive a commission for anyone who is sent from your site and buy's from an affiliate site.

College Flags
lite book elite
heroisthai
heroisthai
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down