GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Ghostbusters!

3 posters

Go down

The Real Ghostbusters! Empty The Real Ghostbusters!

Post by firstjump Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 am

Does anyone remember The Real Ghostbusters? It used to be my favorite cartoon, and then it completely slipped off of my radar. A few weeks ago I found out that it's been released for the first time on DVD! Season 1 just came out and I picked it up the other day.

It's awesome! The episodes all have introductions by random cast/crew from the show, which gives a bit of a behind the scenes info about the show. There are also some commentaries, a "making of"documentary, and a lot of other cool stuff.

Can't wait for volume 2!
firstjump
firstjump
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

The Real Ghostbusters! Empty Re: The Real Ghostbusters!

Post by XREDXR Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 am

There are also some commentaries, a "making of"documentary, and a lot of other cool stuff.

kitchen remodeling La Jolla, CA
medifast coupons
XREDXR
XREDXR
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by asdqwe Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 am

Has anyone else seen this mini-series before? Tony and I watched it awhile ago (before we moved to the Chicago area). We actually just rented the DVDs from Blockbuster. If you're interested in seeing them, I'm sure you can find them there as well. It's really an amazing story and it has Dakota Fanning in it. It takes place over generations of 3 different families whose lives are tied together. The story revolves around extra terrestrial beings, their motives, and the outcome of all their hard work. I won't go into any great detail, because believe me, it's so much better watching it and finding out for yourself. If you're even remotely interested in life on other planets or Spielberg's works, then this is something you cannot pass up!

MLS Listings Mississauga
steakhouse
asdqwe
asdqwe
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down