GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had an experience and it scared me very much..

3 posters

Go down

had an experience and it scared me very much.. Empty had an experience and it scared me very much..

Post by mind Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:36 am

So I woke up the other night in a very strange way. Not even because of a nightmare or anything but I woke up around 4:00 am by opening my eyes very wide while I also opening my mouth for a big gasp of breath. The scary part is that I noticed something hovering over my bed and I looked right at it. It wasn’t anything I could make out but it was a dark cloudy/abstract figure. I saw it disappear right in front of my eyes. I was sweating and my heart was beating very fast. Scared, I turned on my side and I felt like I fainted.

It’s a scary experience and Im just wondering what you guys think or if anyone has ever experienced something like this.
mind
mind
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

had an experience and it scared me very much.. Empty Re: had an experience and it scared me very much..

Post by shweta yadav Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 am

Thanks for sharing bcoz same thing happen with me also...........so i understand it...... Very Happy
shweta yadav
shweta yadav
Orb
Orb

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Back to top Go down

had an experience and it scared me very much.. Empty Re: had an experience and it scared me very much..

Post by muthu Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:42 am

such a scary experience boss
muthu
muthu
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum