GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Introduction

2 posters

Go down

New Introduction Empty New Introduction

Post by PamJ Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Hello everyone, I am just now joining your group. I am sort of new to the organized ghost hunting but have been intuitive, sensative for ever. I've had lots of personal experiences over my years. I am very happy that finally there is more and more dialogue on these subjects. HAPPILY we are comming out of the closets and speaking our truth. Very Happy I have joined a new, small local group, PSI:Paranormal Science Investigators, and we have done some local investigations and I really loved doing that as well as our fellow investigatiors. We went to the Nyberg bldg. in Booneville, AR. I hope we will go back there in the future. I got my hair pulled there (a first for me) as well as many other events.
I am in the area of the Arkansas Health Center and would love to be in on that investigation as well. I know of a few folks who work there presently and a few who have worked there in the past. Let's see what we can come up with?.
I have been reading up on this subject, studying & learning. I have been learing tons via on the job investigations. I hope to learn much more from you all.
Pam J.
PamJ
PamJ
Orb
Orb

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

New Introduction Empty Re: New Introduction

Post by Malaria_Kidd Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 am

PamJ,

Arkansas is your home and Indiana is mine. Let's go post one up of the spooky kind. Welcome to you and I have only been ghost hunting one time with no luck as I expected. Heck, I might try again some night.
Malaria_Kidd
Malaria_Kidd
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 54
Occupation : hauling coal, auto parts, logs, hogs & little doggies (calves) cows & bulls
Registration date : 2009-12-22

http://www.zippo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum