GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOME UNEXPLAINED FORCE

2 posters

Go down

SOME UNEXPLAINED FORCE Empty SOME UNEXPLAINED FORCE

Post by GHOST MONK Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 am

Centerville, Texas, just 100 miles south of Dallas, is U.S. highway 75. Some explained force force lifted an automobile traveling on ths major highway and picked it up, spun it around, and set it back down on the opposite side of the road facing, the direction from which it came from. Several other motorists witnessed the inexplicable phenomenon, which occurred on a sunny, windless, day. Arrow Question
GHOST MONK
GHOST MONK
Vortex
Vortex

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

SOME UNEXPLAINED FORCE Empty Re: SOME UNEXPLAINED FORCE

Post by Malaria_Kidd Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:47 pm

All I could add to this new news is that a UFO from way up high must have pulled a "cow out of it's pasture" type lifting trick of an unknown tech to mankind. I watched some mainstream news stations today and this was not in their reports. I just noticed your date above and I guess it's old news I did not hear. Mainstream news would just turn it down anyway.

Pretty wild ride to remember for the occupants. There is more and more of these strange happenings being reported GM. Thanks! Sorry I did not reply earlier. Smile
Malaria_Kidd
Malaria_Kidd
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 54
Occupation : hauling coal, auto parts, logs, hogs & little doggies (calves) cows & bulls
Registration date : 2009-12-22

http://www.zippo.com

Back to top Go down