GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Pheos Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Greetings! I'm here cause I found the link in a fellow deviant's journal that I used to work with at Metro Arts Society. I really love the paranormal, but am not part of a group and have only been on one formal investigation. It was at my college and we investigated the admissions house. It did provide results though, we got pictures of a lot of orbs, and we even got a picture of two apparitions! A very successful night. Someone else also caught an EVP on their cellphone. It was awesome. I like drawing anime and aspire to be a writer (of which, my writing is very paranormal and greek mythology involved). It's a pleasure to meet you all! ^^

~Pheos
Pheos
Pheos
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Syren Song Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Hey Pheos! I believe that would have been my DeviantArt. Wink

Gosh, are you still writing mythology stories? I remember you working on one of them back when I had Metro Arts with you. (Metro Arts was a summer art program back where Tony and I used to live in the Quad Cities.) I hope you're doing well!

It's cool to know someone else that is interested in the paranormal! If you ever go on any more ghost hunts, you should share your evidence here with us!
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum