GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her bert will have some more of his funny remarks

2 posters

Go down

Her bert will have some more of his funny remarks Empty Her bert will have some more of his funny remarks

Post by kratos Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Her bert will have some more of his funny remarks, I expect, when he comes home," she said, as they sat at dinner. I daresay, said Mr. White, pouring himself out some beer; "but for all that, the thing moved in my hand; that I'll swear to." You thought it did," said the old lady soothingly.
"I say it did," replied the other. "There was no thought about it; I had just-- What's the matter? I--was asked to call," he said at last, and stooped and picked a piece of cotton from his trousers. "I come from Maw and Meggins.

parfum
PORTABLE VAPORIZERS
kratos
kratos
Vortex
Vortex

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Her bert will have some more of his funny remarks Empty Re: Her bert will have some more of his funny remarks

Post by asdqwe Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:58 am

Her bert will have some more of his funny remarks, I expect, when he comes home," she said, as they sat at dinner. I daresay, said Mr. White, pouring himself out some beer; "but for all that, the thing moved in my hand; that I'll swear to." You thought it did," said the old lady soothingly.
"I say it did," replied the other. "There was no thought about it; I had just-- What's the matter? I--was asked to call," he said at last, and stooped and picked a piece of cotton from his trousers. "I come from Maw and Meggins.

chaise lounge
Australian Yowah opal
asdqwe
asdqwe
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down