GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and Salutations!!!

4 posters

Go down

Greetings and Salutations!!! Empty Greetings and Salutations!!!

Post by B.Carp Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Well, where should I start:

Name: Brad J. Carpenter
Forums name: B.Carp
Zodiac: Cancer

Info: Well, I have been very intrigued most of my life on the mysterious questions that continue to exists about life, death, and the in-between. I have never had any experiences that I can speak of, but have always been intrested in these sorts of things.

I have watched numerous Ghost Hunters seasons on TV, as well as what seems to be the rage currently, with Paranormal State. These shows are something my entire family sits and watches and comments on. Also, I do not know if some of you remember or not, but MTV used to take a bunch of teenage to lower 20 year old kids and place them with lights and self recording camera's, and place them in the most haunted of places and if they outlast challenges, they would win money or something. I always wanted to be on a show like that, as I feel my resolve and my knack for not being easily frightened and to question what is heard/seen, rather than run away, is why I feel I have always liked stuff like this.

My wife and I both have wanted to take the Ghost Tours that certain companies make down town, most often during and around Halloween, but they also offer them at different times.

I am a South Side Chicagoan for over 28 years. I live about 5 miles from Bachelor's Grove, which has a huge and long history of being or containg paranomal activity. It's been a hot spot for years for teen agers as well as Ghost Hunters or people who share the interest of the paranomal or "Ghosts".

Well, don;t know what else is required of me, but I tell ya, to be considered or to actually do or take part in investigations of haunted or potentially paranomal occurences would be quite fascinating. Very Happy
B.Carp
B.Carp
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations!!! Empty Re: Greetings and Salutations!!!

Post by Syren Song Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi there Brad. Welcome to our forums!

I'm not sure if I personally saw that show you're talking about on MTV, but I did see something really similar before (I can't remember what it was). I always thought it was funny how the people participating run away. I'd be more apt to think it was being staged half the time. That much activity is questionable!

We're still looking for new members to fill some of the open positions we have and such. On our website, you can check out all of our Team Positions under that link. And inside the Team Members link, you can see which positions are open (which are basically all of them). We'd love to have you if you'd be interested in committing to our team! We've had quite a lot of people so far come and go. I don't think they were ready for such a serious team -- they probably more expected to run around in crazy excitement looking for ghosts lol. But, there's just a bit more to it than that! Wink

We actually just held a meeting this past weekend with a couple new members, but we need to schedule a second meeting to go over the same things with someone who wasn't present. If you'd like to come to that, we'd be able to discuss a few points about our team in general and also get to know you a little more. We actually require to meet with potential members beforehand after they fill out our application (which can be found and submitted on our website).
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:59 pm

I believe the show was called 'Fear' and I really enjoyed it too (I have read some things since about how it was all rigged - but it was still interesting to see all of these haunted locations.)

Welcome and good luck - these GHoST folks are working on putting together a top-notch organization, you could definitely do much worse than joining them.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Ahh Fear, okay! I'll have to look it up maybe on YouTube. Smile

Thanks, Aesalon!
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SILLYGOOSE Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Hello from Wisconsin! and welcome Smile
SILLYGOOSE
SILLYGOOSE
Mist
Mist

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum