Bummer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bummer!

Post by [GHoST].Chuck on Sun May 04, 2008 11:10 pm

Well unfortunatley my therapy isn't working, which means I have to have the serious surgery, I don't know the extent is yet but after talking to my therapist he suggested that surgery would be the best option.

Now seeing I havent seen the surgeon yet I don't know the details. I have an appointment on the 22nd and it is then I am presented my future. As much as this sucks right, seeing I 've been in pain for 4 months, this should be a relief I guess.

So wish me luck and hope to see you guys soon. Crying or Very sad pale Tears
[GHoST].Chuck
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bummer!

Post by Guest on Mon May 05, 2008 6:46 am

oh man, I'm sorry your therapy hasn't helped, Chuck. I hope that your surgery goes well and that you'll finally be without pain when its all over. Jeanette and I both wish you the best of luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song on Mon May 05, 2008 7:20 am

Yes, good luck, Chuck. I'm very sorry to hear you need surgery again. I hope everything goes well and that you can recover soon.

Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [GHoST].Chuck on Mon May 05, 2008 11:15 pm

I was hoping it would help, I did feel better after they gave me a cortizone shot, but 2 days after that it began to get worse. I guess you can't win em all!

I thank you for the words of encouragement and will use them when the time comes. until then I will try and check the forums the best I can, my wife actually brought her laptop home from work for me to use and keep myself busy. I've been stuck in the house for 4 months now not being able to do anything and she knows that i'm boarderline physco right now of boredom.

So till next time my crippled ass is websurfing..................................
Chuck Smile
[GHoST].Chuck
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content