GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost

2 posters

Go down

Ghost Empty Ghost

Post by GWENSTEFNI Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 am

I must insist that all my belief stated is totally based on my observation and thought. There is no scientific evidence to support them.

So… whenever a person is murdered or die, usually that will be the most intense emotional state for the person in his entire life. With all that fear and the pain, the person is actually transmitting a very powerful emotion out. So this is my theory. The very strong emotion is so powerful that it was somehow absorbed by the surrounding things at the place, trees, house etc.

The sensitive person we talked about earlier will now go to the place, and somehow absorbed this powerful emotion of fear and pain. He/she will be so overwhelmed by it, feeling the same fear and pain as the person who died.

Pretty much the same concept as dream, our brain will project the fear or try to make sense of the emotion and thus created the so-called ghost. The affected person will now see the ghost as if they are a real being and thus possesion occur.
----------------------
Gwen
GWENSTEFNI
GWENSTEFNI
Orb
Orb

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Ghost Empty Re: Ghost

Post by Bryan Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:44 am

WoW!.... This looks like some interesting theory for the believers of "Ghosts".As you say about the existence of ghosts, what would you consider 'UFO's". There has been so much talk about them recently, that they are just an unavoidable topic.There have been many instances about UDFO's and also several projects have been undertaken to bring out the truth about them. It has not been proved that they exist but it cannot be said as they "DONT". Some say that the reports have been hidden and some say that there were not any major findings. This is all like a mystery and more interesting reports on this can be found at UFO Reports Cool
Bryan
Bryan
Orb
Orb

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down