GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the facts behind paranormal happenings and ghosts?

4 posters

Go down

What are the facts behind paranormal happenings and ghosts? Empty What are the facts behind paranormal happenings and ghosts?

Post by karel Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:01 am

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has ever seen any ghost or something like this. As all of us have always heard that ghost does exist but no one has proved their existence. There is no permissible proof that the ghost exist. I am intense to know about the fact of ghosts. What info do you people have on this?
karel
karel
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

What are the facts behind paranormal happenings and ghosts? Empty Re: What are the facts behind paranormal happenings and ghosts?

Post by will Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:10 am

Yes, it is absolutely true that the existence of ghosts has not been proved yet but still I have retrieved some information about ghosts from an online service which has videos on paranormal and ghost happenings and are a real treat to watch. There you have videos brought by different people as there is an upload facility so that you can share your videos. It is indeed a good place to be surfing when you have interest in paranormal and ghost incidents.
will
will
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

What are the facts behind paranormal happenings and ghosts? Empty Re: What are the facts behind paranormal happenings and ghosts?

Post by GHOST MONK Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:59 pm

I guess it would depend on what is meant by a "scientific investigation", the tools, instruments to be used, you know, what one hs to have to prove "ghosts" or anything from the "paranormal" to the "supernatural". Either way one goes at it, proving they exist or proving they don't, it sure will take you out of the lab probably,and getting a sample of a ghost, well, I'd like to be there to see that done. lol! I haven't read any facts, lots of events that can't be explained because they don't make sense, to explain what one has seen and/or heard, esp. when one is alone. I have an open mind and will entertain any evidence for the existance of anything outside the realm of the "normal". gather up the evidence and just show mee, I'll be here waiting. Sleep
GHOST MONK
GHOST MONK
Vortex
Vortex

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

What are the facts behind paranormal happenings and ghosts? Empty First hand accounts are out there! I have one in here somewhere,.....Hmm! I think it is below this in the dust of time.

Post by Malaria_Kidd Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Would a true Angel Guide story do the trick? I say they are your family ghosts, or friendly ghosts. They help save countless lives and cannot be explained any other way from the personal first hand accountings. Witnesses are few to these events. Ha! Some witnesses lives are spared too!

Two of my experiences of this ghost; being nearly killed by a shotgun to being nearly thrown from the driving platform of a 1953 John Deere 60. If one seems to have nine lives like a cat. Go ghosts! Go!

Here is another one to believe. An Angel Guide helped me to do the impossible and I was left with NO physical evidence for my insurance company. Who would have needed proof along with physical evidence like pictures of bent aluminum!! So cool!

https://ghost.darkbb.com/paranormal-supernatural-and-general-unexplained-f2/north-carolina-welcome-center-i-40-eb-mark-says-ai-robot-will-be-back-t354.htm

Yes, I have seen something, ghostly but human, covered completely in white cloth. But the last time I told the ghost like sighting it got time to get outa Dodge City PDQ, the website about ghosts I mean.

I saw this in April and not at the end of October in the States. Neutral
Malaria_Kidd
Malaria_Kidd
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 54
Occupation : hauling coal, auto parts, logs, hogs & little doggies (calves) cows & bulls
Registration date : 2009-12-22

http://www.zippo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOST MONK Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 am

Of course hand accounts are out there, if there weren't so many the whole "paranormal" field would dry up like an old well. I was simply making a point that for many, but not for me, first hand evidence won't wash unless/until something concrete, scientific, can prove ghosts do exist. Show them all the photos, montion pictures, video material but unless they be quantified, nobody is going to believe. Matter of faith, you do or you don't.
GHOST MONK
GHOST MONK
Vortex
Vortex

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down