GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some info. please.............

3 posters

Go down

Some info. please............. Empty Some info. please.............

Post by timvermont Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 am

ok. I am new to this ghost thing. I have heard stories of many family members seeing things. I do believe but have always just not wanted to see or hear things. My ex used to see things all the time and when my mother spent the night last summer she saw a young girl standing in the middle of the room. In the past year and a half I have been starting to hear things like once i heard foot steps across my living room floor. In the past few months when everything is off and i am working on my computer I hear wispering in the distance is what it sounds like to me. Last week I had trouble sleeping and was tossing and turning in bed and then i turned around to the edge of the bed and there was a woman fixing here hair right beside me. Not looking at me though. I didn't think it was a dream but really couldn't be 100 percent sure. But last night I had the same feelings again. I thought i heard laughter in the distance and kept seeing things flash by not knowing what they where. I just had an uneasy feeling had trouble sleeping again. after a few hours I looked up and there she was again. looking across the room but not looking at me again. I am not on any meds that would make me see things and both times I hadn't been drinking. I don't see them when I have a few. It's only when I am stone sober. But I don't want to see these things anymore. I can't seem to get back to the way I was. ignorant. lol Is there a way to do this. And what am I seeing. energy left behind. i think they call them imprints or footprints. But one other things. I have never felt alone in this house. Any information or links to some web sites anyone can offer me would be great. Thanks.
timvermont
timvermont
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Some info. please............. Empty Re: Some info. please.............

Post by Aesalon Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 pm

I would recommend contacting a local non-profit Paranormal Investigation group to come and check out your house. Your problems could be a haunting, or it could simply be something environmental. (Bad wiring, chemical contamination or mold/allergens can all cause the things that you are experiencing.)
If they do find evidence of the paranormal, then you would have to find a way to live with it, fight it, or flee it - If not, then, for the sake of your health have someone come in to check for any possible toxins.

To look for help you have a couple of options -
You can do a Google search for "Vermont Paranormal Investigators" (or something to that effect) to find any teams in your area - If you do this you should definitely 'interview' them before you allow them in your home.

You could also contact a national paranormal network. (the most famous being the TAPS Family @ www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com -these groups will refer you to a local group affiliated with them.)

Hope this helps,
-Stephen
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Some info. please............. Empty Help is above

Post by Cleansed Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:45 am

Testimony....

I was interested in ghost hunting and watched ghost hunters on scifi channel every Wednesday. And then I started to watch reruns of the program until I started to buy tools of the trade. I had everything I needed to go out and hunt. But the real deal was I didn't have to look hard. You see I one day had turned on my DVR and sat it upon my dresser and just left it alone. I surfed the internet and didn't pay any attention to it and behold wow I got something on it in my own home. When I played back the DVR it had a little child on it asking "Wheres Mom" I was astounded and left in aah. But that wasn't all I also heard a old eerie tune like unto a music box of old. It was of that likened to an old crooked medicine man selling a fake elixir from an old gypsy wagon of the past very eerie beyond words. This was crazy!! So this compelled me to investigate further this was an experience that was so real I can't really put into words. I was playing with my dog and was saying those silly things to him and I heard a child giggle I live alone!! So I took a K-2 meter and laid it on the floor in my hall with my DVR and started to provoke to get more from the source of the recording. BIG MISTAKE!! While I was talking I said if anyone is here I want to hear you now what am I up against show yourself? My DVR recorded a voice that exclaimed "Don't tempt me" This was a biggie as far as my sanity I thought what the world have I done? So ever since that experience an eerie presence was in my home and I had goosebumps that keep coming up they wouldn't stop and they got worse. That night as I went to bed I was about to sleep and heard a soft voice as if someone was speaking right behind my head and it was talking to something coming at me with an absolutely evil gritty grindy voice that yelled something at me as it spoke I realized what it was then they both was gone. The crazy thing about the whole deal was I had ear plugs in my ears, these were the kind that they used in nascar they make it quite. The next day I woke up and recalled the events and told my pastor of my church he explained to me that when I started to per-say ghost hunt I opened my self up to a demon and that it was drawn by the instruments I used. And it came at me that night and my guardian Angel rebuked it and chased it away thank GOD for these wonderful and powerful beings of HIS Holy Host. Read Psalm 91 Verse 9-17. Folks the ghost hunting that we are watching are not relatives like Jason Hawyes and Grant wilson thinks. They are not children, Moms or Dads or Grand parents or anyone you care to mess with. These are Demonic spirits PERIOD. They are not to be acknowledged or messed with they are dangerous to the unsaved if your lost and without the LORD you'll be in a world of hurt. Please hearken unto my words and cease from this hobby. For your very soul is at stake. I got on my knees and repented for my sins and it never came back. If you are feeling a bad vibe drop to your knees and say this Prayer. LORD JESUS I realize that I have lived my life with out you and am not saved I know that if I died right now I would go to hell. I except you as my LORD and Savior and will live my life to please you. Please save me according to the will of GOD and cleanse me of my sin. I Repent for my Sins. Thank you for Saving me I will serve you the rest of my Days. If you prayed this you will have the protection of the HOLY Ghost and those evil spirits will not be able to possess you or hurt you. Give glory unto the Father. The spiritual world is as close as the end of you nose to your face believe it. It's best to live like there is a GOD then find out there isn't, then to live like there isn't and find out there is!!!

Signed WOW !!
Cleansed
Cleansed
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Some info. please............. Empty Re: Some info. please.............

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down