GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations

+3
Donn_DPS
Syren Song
Aesalon
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Donations - Page 2 Empty Re: Donations

Post by [GHoST].Chuck Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:21 am

Ever since Aesalon posted that thing about the Villisca Axe Murder House
I've been looking into the PRISM guys and they seem very good at what they do. I think we should stay away from the TAPS family granted we MIGHT get a huge push but maybe we should try and link up with those PRISM guys? I mean if that's waht everybody wants that is. Just a suggestion.
[GHoST].Chuck
[GHoST].Chuck
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Kevin_DPS wrote:Well so far about the only requirement we dont meet is the one about being together for a year. I think the general feeling in our group is that the taps family requirements are a little to easy to obtain, so they let in some groups that we're not sure should be in. So in order to distance ourselves from those groups, we would have to keep ourselves from the taps family. Besides what difference does it make if your in the taps family, i dont really see any benefit from it other than publicity, and you can get that by doing great work of your own!!!

As I understand it, the only thing important that is gained from TAPS family membership is the referral system - their nationwide exposure gets them calls from everywhere that the TAPS guys obviously can't cover. (If you want to look at it from the jaded cynic standpoint, you get to become a location scout for Ghosthunters.) So you are trading away some of your groups individual identity for the chace to maybe investigate some places that we would not normally get the opportunity to visit.
That is definitely an outside view though, as I have never met either of the TAPS family teams in my area of the world, so there could be more benefit to it than that.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XREDXR Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 am

We are using our own computers now, but at the very least we will need to ante up for an external hard drive, soon.)

drinks
Auto Warranties
XREDXR
XREDXR
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content