GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Indonesian man critically injured

Go down

An Indonesian man critically injured Empty An Indonesian man critically injured

Post by heroisthai Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 am

An Indonesian man critically injured in a violent attack by a mob of hard-liners was convicted Monday for inciting the violence.
He was also found guilty of disobeying police officers and maltreatment. Deden Sudjana, whose hand was almost severed in the assault, will serve six months in jail, more time than some of his attackers.
On February 6, a mob of about 1,500 people, attacked about 20 followers of the minority sect Ahmadiyah in Cikeusik, Banten province. Three people were killed and five others seriously injured.
"I am really disappointed. Three of my brothers were cruelly, barbarically killed", Sudjana told CNN. "I was a victim and did not deserve to be a suspect", he added.
In a separate trial that ended last month, the court convicted 12 Indonesians and sentenced them to six months or less for their roles in the attack. Video of the brutal assault was recorded and uploaded on the Internet.

Littmann Stethoscopes
Condos in Mississauga
heroisthai
heroisthai
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum