GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After World War I, discussion ensued about

Go down

After World War I, discussion ensued about Empty After World War I, discussion ensued about

Post by jancancook Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:39 am

After World War I, discussion ensued about the formation of a new permanent international chemistry society. At this time, the basic nomenclature of Organic compounds was established. However, a new organization needed to be established in order to continue work on the standardizing of chemistry.[9] This prompted the creation of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) in 1919. Since this time, IUPAC has been the official organization held with the responsibility of updating and maintaining official organic nomenclature.[12] One notable country excluded from the early IUPAC was Germany. Germany's exclusion was a result of prejudice towards Germans by the allied powers after World War I[13] Germany was finally admitted into IUPAC during 1929. However, Nazi Germany was removed from IUPAC during World War II

acai
Deutsch Englisch Franzoesisch

jancancook
jancancook
Master of the Paranormal
Master of the Paranormal

Male
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down