GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Capulets and Montagues had been squabbling for years

Go down

The Capulets and Montagues had been squabbling for years Empty The Capulets and Montagues had been squabbling for years

Post by heroisthai Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 am

The Capulets and Montagues had been squabbling for years, in fact for so long they had forgotten what had started the quarrel.
"Oh Benvolio, there you are" said Romeo, meeting his friend shortly afterwards. He sighed. "Come and talk to me and help me to stop thingking about Rosaline"
"Oh, you're not still mooning over her, are you?" laughed Benvolio. "You're always in love with someone !"
"But this is different" argued Romeo. "Rosaline is the most beautiful girl in Verona...."
"Don't tell me, don't tell me" ,begged Benvolio. "Last week it was Helena, the week before it was Elizabeth..."
"Rosaline is my true love", Romeo insisted, "but she won't see me"
"Look" said Benvilio, " Lord Capulet's having a party tonight and there'll be lots of other girls there. Why don't we go?"
"What, gatecrash a Capulet party? Are you mad? "Romeo cried
"Why not?" said Benvilio, calmly. "It's fancy dress and we'll wear masks so no one will recognize us"

Hypnotherapy Melbourne
health supplements
heroisthai
heroisthai
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down