GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friar teased Romeo for forgetting about Rosaline

Go down

The friar teased Romeo for forgetting about Rosaline Empty The friar teased Romeo for forgetting about Rosaline

Post by heroisthai Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:32 am

The friar teased Romeo for forgetting about Rosaline, but then seeing that he was serious he smiled."Bless you, my son" he said, "I will marry you this afternoon. I do believe that a marriage of love between the two families might end this age-old quarrel. I wish you luck"
Unfortunately for Romeo, one person who did not wish him luck was Tybalt, Juliet's cousin.
He was busy writing Romeo a letter:
" ROMEO MONTAGUS!!!
YOU ARE A VILLAIN. YOU INSULTED OUR FAMILY NAME BY COMING TO OUR HOUSE. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL. A DUEL TO DEATH
TYBALT "
He left the letter at Romeo's house, but Romeo never got it, for at that moment, he and Juliet were being married by Friar Lawrence. Romeo gazed into Juliet's eyes and kissed his new bride tenderly.
"How i wish we could be together" he sighed
"It will be hard to keep this secret" said Juliet
"I want you come home with me. I want everyone to see my handsome, dear husband!"
" I am certain that is not a good idea" said the friar. "The families have quarrelled for so long, it will be a shock. Wait , and tell them gently"
So Juliet and Romeo embraced each other and kissed sadly
"Goodbye, my dearest" said Juliet
"Goodbye, my love!" cried Romeo and slowly he set off for home, dreaming about Juliet and how happy they were going to be.

lingerie
find an email address
heroisthai
heroisthai
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down