GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric watched the sun set from the balcony of the palace

Go down

Eric watched the sun set from the balcony of the palace Empty Eric watched the sun set from the balcony of the palace

Post by heroisthai Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 am

Eric watched the sun set from the balcony of the palace. Would he ever find the mysterious beauty who had saved him?
"Far better than any dream girl is one right before your eyes," Grimsby advised him.
Eric was about to agree when he heard the sweetest melody floating through the night air. It was Ursula, disguised as Vanessa, with Ariel's beautiful voice coming from the shell around her neck.
Hearing her voice and believing Vanessa must be the one who had saved him from the shipwreck, Eric fell instantly under the wicked spell and decided to marry her.
"The wedding ship departs at sunset," he ordered Grimsby.
"As you wish," Grimsby nodded.
Ariel listened sadly. She had lost her true love forever, and now she would never be able to escape Ursula's evil bargain.
Ursula was delighted--her plan was working perfectly. She was too busy rejoicing to notice Scuttle peeking through a porthole on the wedding ship. He saw her wicked reflection in the mirror, unveiling her true identity.
"The Sea Witch!" he cried. "I gotta tell Ariel!"

"I saw the watch…I mean, the witch…watching the mirror!" the seagull sputtered. He flapped his wings frantically as Ariel, Flounder, and Sebastian struggled to understand him.
"Do you hear what I'm saying?" he tried again. "The Prince is marrying the Sea Witch in disguise!"

computer repair dc
etobicoke condos
heroisthai
heroisthai
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down