GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Frank aka Ewolf51

2 posters

Go down

Hey Frank aka Ewolf51 Empty Hey Frank aka Ewolf51

Post by Ewolf51 Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Just signed up and sent in app. I'm so glad this website is up. I have a feeling it will be taking off in no time. I'm a filmmaker (currently raising money for first feature). Spent some time in the marine corp, gained a few pounds, and work for an insurance company. I've always been interested in the paranormal, ever since i had a few expeirences as a kid. I'm not too keen on proving that ghosts are real, i'm really in it to try and understand the circumstances as to why a particular "ghoul" is still hanging around. I mean lets face it, it would suck to be a ghost.

So hopefully i be able to learn alot from some of you and have a a few good debates.
Ewolf51
Ewolf51
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Hey Frank aka Ewolf51 Empty Re: Hey Frank aka Ewolf51

Post by Syren Song Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi, Frank. Thanks for joining and for the compliments! Well, everyone has their own reasons for being interested in the paranormal. The ones posted on the website or the absolute general goals of GHoST as a whole. I'm looking over you're application at this very moment, so I'll get back to you real soon.

I look forward to hopefully some future investigations with you.
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum