GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the grave

+2
Aesalon
Danielle
6 posters

Go down

Children of the grave Empty Children of the grave

Post by Danielle Thu May 08, 2008 4:45 pm

Did anyone watch they others shows that were on last night instead of Ghost Hunters. At first I was mad that there wasn't GH's on but the 2 shows Children of the grave and Ghost adventures were really cool. I have them on DVR. When I'm done watching both of them I'll write more. I was just wondering if any of you also watched them?!
Danielle
Danielle
Vortex
Vortex

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Children of the grave Empty Re: Children of the grave

Post by Aesalon Thu May 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Watched some of the 'Children of the Grave' show, it was pretty educational from a location standpoint (They actually had one of the locations in IL that has been discussed on here before.) It was predictably overproduced, though I was entertained.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Thu May 08, 2008 5:01 pm

YEAH! I mean, no, lol, we didn't watch them. But I turned on the TV expecting Ghost Hunters and got that. Angered, we turned it off. Apparently, for God knows why, GH was on at 7:00 instead of 8:00. Grrr

Anyway, at least it was enjoyable!! Lol
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Tue May 13, 2008 8:43 pm

I'm actually watching it right now as I type this! hehe (we recorded it to the dvr) It's REALLY interesting. =3

There was no new ghost hunters that night. There wont be any new ghost hunters this week either. We have to wait until the 28th for new ones =(
Leslie
Leslie
Orb
Orb

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-04

http://www.oregonghosthunters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Tue May 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Ahhh, is that it? I must have been out of the loop, as I didn't hear that. That's too bad. Sad
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Donn_DPS Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 am

I just could not get into either of those shows. I'm liking paranormal shows less and less. The one I never ever miss is Paranormal State. That show is so over the top cheesy! I love the one where Lorrane Warren slapped Chip Coffee! Clap
Donn_DPS
Donn_DPS
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 236

http://www.dupageparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Wed May 14, 2008 10:23 pm

I can't stand that show and still have the desire to watch just to see what dumb thing happens next! But I finally got through the other 2 and they had their moments is all I can say! Let me just say if anyone here makes a doc on Ghost Hunting please watch those docs and do everything they didn't! The brick thing at the end of GA. I still don't know about! Maybe if these guys weren't so fake I would believe it but... I don't know! I did like the picture in the first one of all the Children in the forest that was pretty cool!
Danielle
Danielle
Vortex
Vortex

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Thu May 15, 2008 12:37 pm

DCG1219 wrote:I can't stand that show and still have the desire to watch just to see what dumb thing happens next! But I finally got through the other 2 and they had their moments is all I can say! Let me just say if anyone here makes a doc on Ghost Hunting please watch those docs and do everything they didn't! The brick thing at the end of GA. I still don't know about! Maybe if these guys weren't so fake I would believe it but... I don't know! I did like the picture in the first one of all the Children in the forest that was pretty cool!

The Shadow pics from Zombie road are VERY freaky - but the skeptic in me is speaking from that spot in the back of my brain and is saying that there are A LOT of trees...a lot of trees throw a lot of shadows...
Even worse, those kind of pics are easily manipulated - its another one of those things where I say I can't fully believe the evidence unless I experience/collect it myself.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle Thu May 15, 2008 2:50 pm

This I know This I know!!! I don't believe anything that I don't see with my own eyes! But if it was a real pic it would be really cool!
Danielle
Danielle
Vortex
Vortex

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by asdqwe Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:11 am

This game has been pushed back at least twice now, and won't be released until September of '08. However, it looks to be amazing! I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now. I'm just disappointed we have to wait even longer. However, I am glad they aren't releasing it prematurely so that they have time to work out each and every bug or little thing that could be better.

Is anyone else looking forward to this game? Have you played any other Star Wars games?

I've played Battlefront 1 & 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Jedi Academy, Podracer, and Jedi Starfighter, to name a few.

I love Force powers! What Force powers are your favorites? (Here is a list.) Here are my faves...

ניקיון משרדים
phone answering service
asdqwe
asdqwe
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content