GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern State Pen. EVP. May 2, 2008

2 posters

Go down

Eastern State Pen. EVP. May 2, 2008 Empty Eastern State Pen. EVP. May 2, 2008

Post by Kevyvek Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:49 pm

This was caught in the famous cell block 12. There were people around but no one said anything this loud the entire time. If it was me or my son i would have said something. Its also too out of place and sad sounding. We think that it might be a cell door closing, but after going over the 40 minutes of evidence again we did NOT catch even one door, making any sound opening or closing. We have a good idea of what the ghost (or door) is saying.
Kevyvek
Kevyvek
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Eastern State Pen. EVP. May 2, 2008 Empty Re: Eastern State Pen. EVP. May 2, 2008

Post by PSI-Jim Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey mate,

I don't think its an EVP as such, but more with it being a cell door swinging. It does seem to resemble a large old iron or piece of metal moving on a tight hinge.

Its strange how you didnt catch more. I've heard of a few people investigating this place and most have found more doors tend to swing open and shut, and a few have caught voices.

Did you have any other equipment placed about, or was it just the gear you were walking about with?

Jim
PSI-Jim
PSI-Jim
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-15

http://www.paranormalstudyandinvestigation.tk

Back to top Go down