GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am going to lead a team for the first time

4 posters

Go down

i am going to lead a team for the first time Empty i am going to lead a team for the first time

Post by miyako Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 pm

well there is one cave and surrunding area an greece(athens) that is know to be haunted from a man named ntavelis.... we have done lot of research about this person who is to some people a murderer to others a satanic "wizard" and to others just a man of the evolution.....

he used this cave as a hidding place and there are lots of stories about him.....
many people say he is still there, others swear there are ghosts of his victims there and others say he drives people crazy....

this man was killed by the authorities and people believe his spirit is still there.... many of the people living in the area are not going into those woods cuz they think he is there Shocked

so we are going to interview some town's people and then go to the woods and the cave(we are not going inside the cave i told my team i think it is too dangerous i mean what if one of us breaks a leg?)
we plan to go there and spend 2 days in those woods so we are sure we covered all(it is pretty big) the area
i have been in other ghost hunts myself but now i am going to lead my team Smile

so...... anything u would like to tell me that might help us?? i really value your opinion and experiences
miyako
miyako
Orb
Orb

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

i am going to lead a team for the first time Empty Re: i am going to lead a team for the first time

Post by miyako Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 pm

revolution* damn ketboard! Mad
miyako
miyako
Orb
Orb

Female

Back to top Go down

i am going to lead a team for the first time Empty Re: i am going to lead a team for the first time

Post by Aesalon Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:06 pm

I wish I had time to write more, but as I was reminded on an investigation last week: If you are recording audio DO NOT WHISPER, DO NOT MUMBLE and make sure that you 'mark' any natural noises that are out of the ordinary. These things will drive you crazy during evidence review.

Other than that, enjoy it - team hunts can be a lot of fun.

Good luck to you!
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miyako Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:31 am

yas i know..... but i am a little worried about my crew.... i dont want any accidents.... i am leading my own team so safety is my responsibility now....
miyako
miyako
Orb
Orb

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 am

We have not done many outdoors investigations - but I would think that from a safety standpoint that the hiking rules apply.

-Sturdy Shoes
-Never hike (or investigate) alone, always go out in groups of two or more.
-Wear reflective clothes. (Do not give hunters/poachers the chance to think you are an animal)
-If you are out after dark make sure you are familiar with the trails and any drop-offs, ravines and deadfalls. (Always do a daylight walkthrough of your intended investigation area.)
-Let someone know where you will be. (Just make sure it is not someone who will think it's funny to come out and mess with you.) Smile
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donn_DPS Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Good advice Aesalon!
Donn_DPS
Donn_DPS
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.dupageparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asdqwe Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Friends, I always had a keen interest towards the paranormal things that happens. I like to share the experiences related to the paranormal events that take place very rarely in general. If anyone had any experiences related to paranormal events then I would like them to share their experiences with me and this community.

Friends, I always had a keen interest towards the paranormal things that happens. I like to share the experiences related to the paranormal events that take place very rarely in general. If anyone had any experiences related to paranormal events then I would like them to share their experiences with me and this community.

Geschirr mieten
hampers
asdqwe
asdqwe
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down