GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD SITES,USA.

2 posters

Go down

HAUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD SITES,USA. Empty HAUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD SITES,USA.

Post by GHOST MONK Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:52 pm

I'll not gointo each battlefield and the parnormal events surrounding them but it does seem odd that almost, to no exception, there are tales of "paranormal events", ranging from full body apparitions, voices from unseen persons, physical contact, etc. Gettysburg, PA, seems to be the "most interesting", in terms of "paranormal happenings", on the battlefield as well as in the town. I'll be glad to share some of my most interesting, if there is sufficient interest but on other sites I posted my hands off and got no replies and none were even read. A mistake I do not intend to do in the future. So if the interest is there, fine, if not, I'll not spend my time posting to get points, stars, credits, etc.
GHOST MONK
GHOST MONK
Vortex
Vortex

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

HAUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD SITES,USA. Empty Re: HAUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD SITES,USA.

Post by GHOST MONK Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Guess it's not as popular over there as the interest in Civil war ghost is over here. Feel free to remove it if you choose.
GHOST MONK
GHOST MONK
Vortex
Vortex

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

HAUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD SITES,USA. Empty Ghost seems like it's an American website GM....Not sure tho...

Post by Malaria_Kidd Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 am

Hey GM I know exactly what you mean. I have seen many of these places die. It just takes one person as the owner and one person posting along with them. With both, or a very few who has enough interest to keep these places going. Things happen in the positive. The guests do the rest upping the views. Reading and printing the stuff too. Soooo many members sign in and die on the vine PDQ! A big goose egg stays beside their username forever!! Ha! Ha! Razz Razz Razz

This one is supposed to be dead as four o'clock am, but we don't think so. Idea

Here is a fresh as a daisy pic of a Gettysburg ghost figure caught on camera and posted at Coast to Coast AM's home page...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/photo-of-the-day

Tell me more of what you have. Also have you noticed that Gettysburg ghosts caught as a real ghost of a single soldier walking along or caught marching as a troop of them, this happens. Most are at a distance from the camera operator. Some are on video and pretty darned spooky too! That infamous place in US history is so full of restless soldier spirits that show themselves, at a distance, very often to tourists.

You are awakening this website I do believe. You seem to write as an older experienced man and not like a younger writer. These ghost websites do have believers and this one seems to have dearly departed skeptics. Laughing Laughing

Post away as I am getting e-mail notices of your actions here.... What a Face
Malaria_Kidd
Malaria_Kidd
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 54
Occupation : hauling coal, auto parts, logs, hogs & little doggies (calves) cows & bulls
Registration date : 2009-12-22

http://www.zippo.com

Back to top Go down

HAUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD SITES,USA. Empty Re: HAUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD SITES,USA.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down