GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot wear!

5 posters

Go down

Foot wear! Empty Foot wear!

Post by Donn_DPS Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Kevin, his girl friend (Kristine) and I were helping CPG on an investigation. I swear it was one of the coldest nights of the year! At about 1 am we decide to head off to the convenience store to get some fresh air, snacks and let the equipment run. On the way back I'm holding a cup of coffee and a cigarette. The thing about me is I don't like to wear shoes, I don't like to go barefoot either for that matter! So I wear sandals just about every where but work. In the winter I just put socks on under them. Keep in mind that sandals are not know for thier traction!

So were headed back and of course I hit a patch of ice....wham! Right on my butt! Spilled a little coffe on my coat, which promptly froze!, but the cigarette and coffe were in good condition!

Morale of the story is...foot wear is very important!

My butt hurt for like a week!
Donn_DPS
Donn_DPS
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.dupageparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Foot wear! Empty Re: Foot wear!

Post by Syren Song Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Oh no! hehe Poor Donn! You should have spilled some coffee on that cigarette though - saved a couple weeks on your life!! Wink

I too don't like to wear shoes. Tony and I both like flip flops a lot (especially Abercrombie's - they are really, very comfortable). We just have to make due in the winter with shoes and boots though.

Hehe thanks for that tip! That's actually good advice. Frank/ewolf (who, I'm guessing, is no longer going to be active on here) suggested to wear old shoes or boots for the Bachelor's Grove investigation because of all the mud. It was a good thing too!
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin_DPS Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:22 pm

We all actually wore boots to the Old paris tb hospital last weekend, there was broken glass and stuff everywhere. I have a rather large foot, and it seemed like i found every piece of glass and crunched it under my foot, i think i ruined the audio! Laughing
Kevin_DPS
Kevin_DPS
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:57 am

Sounds hazardous. Good thing none of you went with flip flops on! That would have poked a hole straight through the rubber. Ouch! lol All you hear on audio is crunching. "What is that...?" "Oh, don't worry, that's just Kevin."
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin_DPS Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:57 am

Thats pretty much it! Every time i crunch some glass jason goes, 'kevin just found some more glass' and i go 'shut up!' Laughing
Kevin_DPS
Kevin_DPS
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 am

lol!
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SHINE ERIC Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:47 am

Sounds hazardous. That would have poked a hole straight through the rubber. Ouch! lol All you hear on audio is crunching.
-------------------------------
SHINE ERIC
SHINE ERIC
SHINE ERIC
Orb
Orb

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by asdqwe Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Friends, I always had a keen interest towards the paranormal things that happens. I like to share the experiences related to the paranormal events that take place very rarely in general. If anyone had any experiences related to paranormal events then I would like them to share their experiences with me and this community.

Friends, I always had a keen interest towards the paranormal things that happens. I like to share the experiences related to the paranormal events that take place very rarely in general. If anyone had any experiences related to paranormal events then I would like them to share their experiences with me and this community.

Geschirr mieten
hampers
asdqwe
asdqwe
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content