GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GHoST EVPs

3 posters

Go down

GHoST EVPs Empty GHoST EVPs

Post by Syren Song Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:42 am

So no one's said anything yet about all the EVPs I have on our group website from when I first began investigating a couple years ago. Here is the link. What do you think of each of them? Do any not sound paranormal to you? Or do you think that something different is being said than what I thought? Let me here some opinions! Very Happy
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

GHoST EVPs Empty Re: GHoST EVPs

Post by [GHoST].Chuck Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:12 am

I can hear something in the first one but can't make out what it's saying to me it sounds like "Right Now"

The second one sounds like "Maybe Life/Light"

The third one sounds like "Nick I want you to sit"

The fourth does sound like "We know what happend" but it sounds like another voice in the background It's hard to make out but I hear "You don't know, a year ago"

I don't hear "Kristen" I'm not sure what it says.

Sounds like "Help"

I hear "This is help"

#8 "It's a tree"

#10 Sounds like it could be someone laughing in the background. Were you guys alone? It sounds human and like it's off in the distance.

That breath in the beginning is pretty weird it does sound like "Make it stop".

Those are pretty interesting, and seeing this is the first time reviewing someone elses evidence, not being there I dont feel comfortable making a hoenst response as to what it could be. Sorry.
[GHoST].Chuck
[GHoST].Chuck
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:24 am

Hey Chuck - read the definitions I gave after each one.

The one with the girl saying "We know what happened," I said that we (the ghost hunters) had been speaking in the background. I set my recorder down on a headstone in that one. Wink

The 10th one, the one with laughter, we were alone in a small little park back where Tony and I used to live - a place called Black Hawk State Park. We didn't have any guys with us at that investigation, just myself and my friend Kristin.

Thanks a lot for your input! Smile
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by [GHoST].Chuck Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:38 am

Other than that I think they sound pretty good. I do hear something different in a couple. Good Job!
[GHoST].Chuck
[GHoST].Chuck
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:23 pm

w1ngs0fate wrote:Hey Chuck - read the definitions I gave after each one.

The one with the girl saying "We know what happened," I said that we (the ghost hunters) had been speaking in the background. I set my recorder down on a headstone in that one. Wink

The 10th one, the one with laughter, we were alone in a small little park back where Tony and I used to live - a place called Black Hawk State Park. We didn't have any guys with us at that investigation, just myself and my friend Kristin.

Thanks a lot for your input! Smile

I'm not an expert on what an EVP should sound like (My 'talent' actually lies in finding the everyday noise that crushes the hopes of our EVP guy... Smile )
but lemme tell ya, your 'We know what happened' file freaks me the crap out, assuming that you are clearly remembering the circumstances I have no idea what else could cause that besides someone actually saying those words... pale
The first one that you caught is actually pretty good too,(No wonder you were encouraged enough to stick with the field...) though with EVP's like that (Where it is almost a repeat of the last thing said.)I am leery of the possibility of some kind of echo - if the circumstances are right it's possible even if not likely.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Even now, looking back at all the EVPs I've managed to capture in the past, it still amazes me how clear most of them are, or at least how evident it is that there is someone speaking. A lot of times with EVPs, people will have what sounds like something there, but it's really hard to make out. I feel very lucky to have a collection of the EVPs that I do. Being my most favorite piece of evidence, it makes me very proud.

Smile

I hope in the future I will continue to have such great luck with capturing quality EVPs. If I'm unsure about any piece of audio, I am definitely not afraid to throw it out, and neither should anyone else on the team. We want quality recordings beyond quantity!!
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content