GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suddenly a balcony window opened and there was the fair Juliet

Go down

Suddenly a balcony window opened and there was the fair Juliet Empty Suddenly a balcony window opened and there was the fair Juliet

Post by heroisthai Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:31 am

Suddenly a balcony window opened and there was the fair Juliet. She, too, had spoken to her nurse and discovered Romeo was a Montague.
"Oh Romeo, Romeo, why do you have to be a Montegue?" she cried to the moon. "But what does a name matter? A rose will still smell sweet whatever name you give it. I love you, Romeo"
Romeo was thrilled ! he stepped out of the dark shadowns and called to her....
"Oh, i love you too, Juliet. I know we were meant for each other. If you really love me, let's not wait, not a single day!" urged Romeo passionately. "Let us be married immediately!"
"If you really mean it, i'll agree. but if not, leave me now "
So the young couple made plans to get married the very next day
But love had made them very forgetful
Juliet had forgotten about a centain young man called Paris whom her father had, that very day, decided she was going to marry.
Next morning, Romeo set off for the monastery on the edge of Verona where Friar Lawrence, the wise old priest, lived
I must persuade the friar to marry us, thought Romeo, for I cannot live without Juliet. I want to be with her for ever

lingerie
find an email address
heroisthai
heroisthai
Corporeal Ghost
Corporeal Ghost

Male
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down