GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

5 posters

Go down

Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed Empty Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Post by Syren Song Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed Star-wars-force-unleashed

This game has been pushed back at least twice now, and won't be released until September of '08. However, it looks to be amazing! I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now. I'm just disappointed we have to wait even longer. However, I am glad they aren't releasing it prematurely so that they have time to work out each and every bug or little thing that could be better.

Is anyone else looking forward to this game? Have you played any other Star Wars games?

I've played Battlefront 1 & 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Jedi Academy, Podracer, and Jedi Starfighter, to name a few.

I love Force powers! What Force powers are your favorites? (Here is a list.) Here are my faves...

Force Speed
Force Jump
Force Cloak
Telekinesis
Animal Friendship
Force Healing
Force Protection
Force Lighting
Mind Control
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed Empty Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Post by Stew_DPS Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:03 am

Yeah, this game looks fantastic. It almost makes me want to get a next gen console just to play it. The way you can interact with the environment is amazing.

I LOVED the jedi knight games. Lately though I'm mostly playing world of warcraft and I just picked up Devil May Cry 3...havent started it yet though WoW is too demanding.
Stew_DPS
Stew_DPS
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.dupageparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:10 am

Yeah, I thought that sounded really cool too, how everything just seems so realistic. My parents bought us (Tony/onenitedrive and I) a PS3 last Christmas. Unfourtunately, there aren't a lot of games out for it yet, and on top of that, they can be up to $70!! Sheesh...

Ah so you're a WoW player also? Tony and I both have a level 70, but we've actually just stopped playing recently. I think we're going to sell our accounts now. WoW is demanding!

I only played Devil May Cry a little bit (the 1st and 2nd) when someone I knew let me borrow her games for a couple days. The new one looks pretty good though, and it got high ratings.
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:46 am

w1ngs0fate wrote:Ah so you're a WoW player also? Tony and I both have a level 70, but we've actually just stopped playing recently. I think we're going to sell our accounts now. WoW is demanding!

heh.. yeah, I was just going through doin a /gquit on my alts. I have yet to do anything with my main character tho :/ I'm having a little trouble parting with it at the moment. I don't ever play anymore, but there was just so much time invested..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew_DPS Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:36 pm

It's tough. I quit for a while, but picked it back up, and leveled another guy to 70. The new content keeps it interesting. What server are you on?
Stew_DPS
Stew_DPS
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Song Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Wow, so two 70's now? Yeah, it kept us playing for awhile. We progressively stopped playing over time though, so eventually we were paying for nothing. Now time to make some of that money back if we can!

I was on Perenolde. This is one of the last screenshots I took of my character. Her name was Ilandi, a Draenei Hunter.

Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed ScreenShot_021708_155910
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:32 pm

here's a SS of my human rogue, Agatone

edit: its a bit out of date..
Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed Agatone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew_DPS Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:10 pm

Very cool. I have a 70 gnome lock on Darkspear, and a 70 Tauren Shaman on Dragonmaw... I'd quit if I could.... Neutral
Stew_DPS
Stew_DPS
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeptic1-DPS Wed May 14, 2008 3:00 pm

The Force unleashed is going to be awesome I put down money for it back in January and it was supposed to be released in April then it got pushed back to September. I don't know why they expect me to wait that long but I can wait. I got it for the 360
Skeptic1-DPS
Skeptic1-DPS
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Merc4Hire-ARPAST Wed May 14, 2008 6:18 pm

The only thing that's going to kill "Unleashed" is that they aren't releasing it for PC. This caused a HUGE uproar among the gaming computer community, such as myself, whose computers are often 5X as powerful of gaming machines & cost 4X as much.

What I see here, for such a popular franchise that is leaving out an entire community, is an emulator being made so it can be run on a PC....then a HUGE market for pirated downloads.

I'm not condoning this, don't get me wrong. I've just saw this happen several times already & it never works out well for the franchise. Not sure why the game companies haven't learned this yet.
Merc4Hire-ARPAST
Merc4Hire-ARPAST
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-15

http://www.magnetcoverocks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeptic1-DPS Thu May 15, 2008 3:39 pm

Well Merc your right about that but since they did put the release off for such a long time you never know what suprises they might reveal later. They could put it out for the PC.
Patience young SandWalker!
Skeptic1-DPS
Skeptic1-DPS
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by asdqwe Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:11 am

This game has been pushed back at least twice now, and won't be released until September of '08. However, it looks to be amazing! I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now. I'm just disappointed we have to wait even longer. However, I am glad they aren't releasing it prematurely so that they have time to work out each and every bug or little thing that could be better.

Is anyone else looking forward to this game? Have you played any other Star Wars games?

I've played Battlefront 1 & 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Jedi Academy, Podracer, and Jedi Starfighter, to name a few.

I love Force powers! What Force powers are your favorites? (Here is a list.) Here are my faves...

ניקיון משרדים
phone answering service
asdqwe
asdqwe
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content