GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GHoST Will NOT Accept Orbs As Evidence

3 posters

Go down

GHoST Will NOT Accept Orbs As Evidence Empty GHoST Will NOT Accept Orbs As Evidence

Post by Syren Song Sun May 04, 2008 9:10 am

I have decided to make this an announcement since there have been numerous people that have come to me wanting me to analyze their dust. Seriously. (In some cases, this is blatantly obvious, and I can't help but find it insulting to the human intelligence.)

The reason that team GHoST will not accept orbs as hard evidence is the sheer fact that supposed orbs can be produced in every single environment -- inside or outside -- under every circumstance. With chances this great of capturing these anomalies in photographs, it doesn't make sense to sit down and contemplate which is a bug, which is moisture, which is a reflection, and which is dust, let alone arguing about whether or not it could be paranormal. It's far too unprofessional and amateur of our team to consume our time with this. If you personally believe that orbs are paranormal, then fine. If you really want our opinions on them though, be prepared to hear the contrary.

I find that people cling to these false hopes of paranormal entities blindly, lying to themselves about such things. Please do not allow yourself to succumb to such foolish behavior. If you yourself know that your orb pictures aren't really paranormal, then please don't present them as such. It's as simple as that.
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

GHoST Will NOT Accept Orbs As Evidence Empty Re: GHoST Will NOT Accept Orbs As Evidence

Post by Merc4Hire-ARPAST Sun May 04, 2008 11:06 am

Good rule....orbs suck.

99.99% are easily explainable also. I've just never understood why a person goes completely nutty when they see a speck.
Merc4Hire-ARPAST
Merc4Hire-ARPAST
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-15

http://www.magnetcoverocks.com

Back to top Go down

GHoST Will NOT Accept Orbs As Evidence Empty Re: GHoST Will NOT Accept Orbs As Evidence

Post by Syren Song Sun May 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Yeah, it's basically a huge fad that has spread everywhere now. It's great that people are interested in the paranormal - I'm glad! I think those types of people though don't really understand just how hard it is to really capture paranormal evidence on film. It's not something that you can just do anytime, anywhere.
Syren Song
Syren Song
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [GHoST].Scott Sun May 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Thank you Jeanette!!!! You are so right about orbs. They can so easily be debunked.
[GHoST].Scott
[GHoST].Scott
Mist
Mist

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down