GHOST: A Paranormal Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not saying this is true - just a thought though!

3 posters

Go down

I'm not saying this is true - just a thought though! Empty I'm not saying this is true - just a thought though!

Post by Gizmo Mon May 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Just a quick one - sitting in a bar yesterday evening and being the "unusual person" magnet I seem to be (you know the type - if I'm on public transport, the guy that gets on the tube/ bus wearing the tinfoil hat and carrying the plastic bag full of barbie heads always walks past 10 empty seats and sits beside me), anyway - guy sits across from me and says ( word for word) " don't you think it's strange that suddenly we have a panedemic scare over "Swine Flu" coinciding with the worldwide economic problems, anyone would think it's a way to take our minds of money problems - you know what I mean - you are all going to die so don't worry about debt - spend spend spend", he then downs his drink, gets up and walks out. I wonder................................. Wink
Gizmo
Gizmo
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

I'm not saying this is true - just a thought though! Empty Re: I'm not saying this is true - just a thought though!

Post by Aesalon Wed May 06, 2009 12:15 pm

It's an interesting thought, though I think that it is actually creating the opposite of 'spend,spend,spend' to happen - people are thinking of staying out of public places (including shops, bars, sporting events...) Mexico basically closed for 3 days.
Now, I am not so sure that it doesn't have something to do with all of the drug cartel issues that they have been struggling with in Mexico over the last year .... If people are afraid of getting the flu, they won't travel to Mexico for a few months until it dies down, but if people are afraid of getting shot or beheaded, they won't travel to Mexico ever. It is better for them if the flu is the concern, and maybe people will forget about the other issues?

Probably not true, but your post made that run across my mind...
Aesalon
Aesalon
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

I'm not saying this is true - just a thought though! Empty Re: I'm not saying this is true - just a thought though!

Post by robboGhobbo Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 am

Hi guys n gals.

I'm new to all this paranormal stuff...but have been videoing my landlord's 'cases' (He's a paranormal investigator of some sort!?) for my uni project, and thought I'd put it up on youtube for some feedback....

Not sure what to make of it all, but had fun making the footage up into a watchable format - might even get a good grade for it (yeah right!)

Can some of you maybe check it out & let me know what you think? ; My youtube video page

Ta

Andy (RobboGhobbo)
robboGhobbo
robboGhobbo
Orb
Orb

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down